- How to book a car?
- What's included in the insurance?
- When the insurance is not valid?
- What are the cancellation conditions?
- What is the Fuel Policy?
- What if arrive or depart very late in the night?
- Can I rent a Car for 1 day only?
- What happens if i get a ticket from the police?
- What is the penalty if I lose the car key?
Q. How to book a car?
To book a car you need to follow 4 steps: 1. Either from our homepage or Car Rental Page you can select the requested pick up/ drop off date/times and click search 2. Choose your favorite car; 3. Select the required additional services; 4. Fill in the fields of customer information and tick: I agree with the terms. And after that, choose the method of payment. After payment or prepayment You will receive a voucher with your booking information.
Q. What's included in the insurance?
- Special Full insurance (C.D.W & F.D.W) 100% with ZERO excess
- Third Party Insurance (T.P.I)
- Special Full Insurance against Theft & Fire
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- All rental extras (Maps, Baby seats)
- Local taxes & V.A.T. 24%
- Unlimited Kilometers
- 24/7 Road Assistance all over the island
Our Rates are inclusive of:
Q. When the insurance is not valid?
- Driving unfer the influence of alcohol / drugs
- Going over a STOP sign or Red light
- Going over or overtaking on double solid road lines
- Driving Off the Road (asphalt only road permitted)
- Loss of Car Key - 150euros penalty
- Fines written out by law enforcement agencies
Our Insurance does not apply in the following cases:
Q. What are the cancellation conditions?
Cancellations made 5 days or more before your arrival date, no fees will be charged. For cancellations made 120 hours before your arrival date 20% of your booking value will be charged. If you don't show 100% of your booking value will charged.
Q. What is the Fuel Policy?
Our Fuel Policy is amount to amount. You return the car with the same amount of fuel as you picked it.
Q. What if arrive or depart very late in the night?
No Problem. We will always welcome you anytime of the day or night. For out of hours deliveries and collections (between 22:00 and 08:00) there is a small surcharge of 15euros
Q. Can I rent a Car for 1 day only?
No. Our minimum rental duration is 3 days except Chania and Ierapetra where minimum rental duration is 5 days.
Q. What happens if i get a ticket from the police?
Fines issued by any law enforcement agencies are paid by you. In case you get a ticket you can contact us and we can explain you where and how you can pay this ticket.
Q. What is the penalty if I lose the car key?
Loss of Car key during your rental results to a 150 euro charge for car key replacement.