Today we will talk about 10 things that need to be done on arrival in Crete.
Every trip to the island will be like the first time. There are an incredible lot of places and entertainment and everyone is unique in their own way. Chic nature, seas, food, indescribably delicious, not similar cities. A wonderful place for the whole family to relax, even with young children.
Have you seen the mountains and gorges? It feels like you 're getting into paradise - everything is so bright, warm, beautiful.
Who hasn't been here yet, then be sure to visit Crete!
So here are 10 things to do on the island:
1. Frappe ordered in a cafe - mmm, it is the most real pleasure that should not be missed
2. Go to Santorini for a couple of days (it's worth it)
3. Look at Lake Kurnas from the height of a bird 's flight and take photos for memory
4. Walkthrough the longest gorge of Samara, and if scary, gorge Imbros
5. Be sure to meet the dawn on the beach. What holiday can there be without one night spent on the beach? It's so romantic
6. Enjoy silence and peace in one of the Critical Villages
7. Go on a water trip through the waves of the Cretan Sea
8. Find the most delicious seafood and try musaka
9. Take a look at the Fest Disk at the Archaeological Museum of Iraklion
10. Stock the best olive oil from Crete